Automated Catheter Reflow
Cath-Tech™ Reflow (or Laminating) machines are built using our signature convection heating process that provides superior results. It’s designed to maintain consistency and increase overall production. This is achieved by using a precise amount of heat and speed to melt the tubing segments combining the TFE liner and braid to make one cohesive catheter shaft.
R&D Reflow machines can be customized to fit your specific requirements and support your end production goals.
- Multi chamber design
- 5 programmable zone with 5 different speeds, distances, and dwell settings at the beginning and end of each zone.
- Program up-to 20 configurations, on a standard unit.
- Additional features include load elevators for heights over 108”, custom guides and guide holders, and additional security features (light curtain).
- Shipping Weight: 750-1200 lbs (340-544 kg)
- Machine Weight: 450-800 lbs (204-227 kg)
- Height: 48-180” (1219-4572 mm)
- Width: 60” (1524 mm)
- Temperature Range: Ambient to 750° F (399° C)
- Accuracy: (+/-) 2° F (2.78 C°)
- Air Pressure: 30-80 psi
- Compressed Air Requirements: 80 psi
- Power: 208-240 Single Phase or 3 Phase
- Product Length: 71” (180 cm)
- Process Speed: 0.1mm/sec or 0.01 cm/sec & up to 100mm/sec.(10cm/sec)
- Product Diameter: Custom options available –
- 0.020” to 0.875” (0.51 mm to 22.23 mm)
- Single Run Product Capacity: 1-12
- General Warranty: 1Year