Magnum Tipping Machine
Premium Catheter Tipping Technology. Catheter tipping, flaring and bonding processes are no challenge for the CATHTIP III Magnum – a semi-automatic catheter tipping machine.
The CATHTIP Magnum offers the most flexible RF architecture on the market with closed-loop feedback and control based on force, temperature, or current.
Capable of tip forming, flaring, and bonding in production or Cathtip settings, our state-of-the-art precision catheter forming systems produce the highest quality parts with speed and consistency. Achieve flashless tips, smooth bonds, and exacting geometry with virtually all thermoplastic materials.
Produce a wide range of applications – flares, flanges, angular welds, bonds, multi-lumen shape transitions, butt welds, balloon to catheter welds, neck downs, soft-tip fusion, metal-to-tube adhering, sheaths, dilators, radio-opaque, strain relief bonds, swaged metal needle guides, tube-in-tube bonds, etc.
- Flexible for Cathtip and production environments
- Tailor-engineered to your specific application
- Work with extrusion sizes from 1FR to 34+ FR
- Integrated HD digital microscope (optional)
- Store up-to 10,000+ recipes
- Modular “black box” tooling design
- Generate temperatures up to 650 °F
- Control temperature, current and force with closed loop architecture
- Transfer recipes easily across machines via USB drive or network
- Ability for remote access & troubleshooting
- RF Induction: 1 KW @ 450 KHz tube-based
- Motion: Servo
- Force Control: Closed-loop
- Temperature Control: Closed-loop PID temperature & current control
- Air Actuation: Recipe-controlled proportional regulator
- Power: 100-240 VAC at 50/60Hz
- Air: 100 psi max. 5cfm
- Interface: Touchscreen, keyboard, PC, PLC
- Dimensions: 30” x 34” x 75”
- Weight: 325 lb
- Light curtains (optional)
- Dual-touch sensors
- User-Specified alarm
- 3-color indicator light